Not active product since 2009
The sensitive earth-fault relay SPAJ 111 C is designed to be used as a neutral current measuring feeder earth-fault relay, as generator interturn fault protection, as capacitor bank unbalance protection and rotor earth-fault protection.
The sensitive earth-fault relay is suited for both primary and back-up earth-fault protection. The input impedance of the energizing circuit of the earth-fault relay is extremely low which means that the relay can lso be energized from low output core-balance current transformers. Core-balance current transformers can be recommended when extremely sensitive earth-fault protection is required. The earth-fault relay can also be energized from a set of three phase current transformers connected in parallel, a so called residual current connection.
- Sensitive earth-fault protection
- Protection for a variety of power distribution applications
- Sensitive low-set neutral overcurrent stage with definite time characteristic
- High-set neutral overcurrent stage with definite time characteristic
- Output relay functions to be freely configured
- Flexible adaptation to different types of application
- Continuous hardware and software self-supervision including auto-diagnosis
- Member of the SPACOM product family and ABB’s Distribution Automation system