Not active product since 2009
The voltage relay SPAU 331 C is intended for supervision of busbar voltages in distribution network substations. The relay measures the phase-to-phase voltage and the residual voltage and provides three-phase undervoltage protection and residual overvoltage protection.
The relay can also be used in other applications requiring undervoltage protection and residual voltage supervision, e.g. for the protection of large motors.
- Phase-to-phase voltage and the residual voltage measurements with three-phase undervoltage protection and residual overvoltage protection
- Supervision of the substation busbar as well as protecting motor assets
- Two-stage residual overvoltage relay module containing a low-set residual overvoltage stage U0> and a high-set residual overvoltage stage U0>>
- Both residual overvoltage stages feature definite time characteristic and wide setting ranges
- Two-stage undervoltage relay module containing a higher undervoltage stage U< and a lower undervoltage stage 3U<<
- The three-phase undervoltage stage U< starts if one or more of the phase-to-phase voltages fall below the set start level
- The three-phase undervoltage stage 3U<< starts if all three phase-to-phase voltages fall below the set start level
- The undervoltage stage U< can be given definite time characteristic or inverse time characteristic while the undervoltage stage 3U<< has a definite time characteristic only
- High system reliability and availability through integrated self-supervision system with auto-diagnostic capabilities in the relay modules