Not active product since 2016
The wireless gateway RER601 can be used in most grid automation applications to automate distribution networks. RER601 is intended for unmanned, remote substations, and for monitoring transformers in distribution networks. It can also be used in other monitoring and control applications in various industries.
With a secure, built-in, end-to-end VPN connection, RER601 provides a safe connection over any GPRS network. RER601 comes in a single, robust aluminum casing designed for easy DIN-rail mounting and suitable for harsh environmental conditions.
- Wireless gateway for most grid automation applications
- Enables automation of distribution networks
- Reliable and robust, suitable even for the most remote locations
- Built-in GPRS communication and secure VPN connection to M2M Gateway
- Local HMI panel with LED indication
- Web HMI tool