The indicating relay type CV2 is intended for use in control and protective systems in industrial plants and other stations, where it is mainly used in conjunction with electronic control systems, particularly where a visual indication of a given function is required.
The indicating relay type CV2 is an instantaneous hinged-armature relay with two contacts. These may be either two normally open contacts , or one normally open and one normally closed. The indicator can be reset simply by pressing the knob back in.
CV2 Product Range
- CV2AJ Basic auxiliary relay for AC Voltage with single element
- CV2A2J Basic auxiliary relay for AC Voltage with double element
- CV2DJ Basic auxiliary relay for DC Voltage with single element
- CV2D2J Basic auxiliary relay for DC Voltage with double element
- Compact and Robust
- Visual Indication
- High contact rating
- Mechanical operation indicator
- 2 or 4 contacts with double interruption
- Wide range of voltage and low power consumption