OneFit - Hard-bus retrofill design for MV circuit breakers with an integrally safe plug-in technology
OneFit is the latest ABB retrofit concept embedding an integrally safe plug-in technology to easily connect the new breaker to a wide range of existing non-ABB panels.
- Replacement of installed eVD4 and eVM1, requires I&C of REF615 or REF601 in LV compartment
- Replacement of Minimum Oil CBs with CTs and VTs on the truck or direct relay on the pole with RiR breaker including the P&C function on truck
- Use in OneFit for retrofill addressing P&C upgrade
Retrofill is a modernization process including the replacement of the circuit breaker and main functional components of the original switchgear. OneFit is applicable to withdrawable floor rolling apparatus where the existing switchgear frame is in serviceable condition.
OneFit retrofill solution is composed by an adaptation kit and a standard withdrawable apparatus.
OneFit range offers four packages at increased technological content targeting personnel safety and switchgear renewal:
- OneFit Safety
- OneFit Safety Plus
- OneFit eSafety Plus
- Benefits both in short and long term perspective
- Reasonably limited site works and linked outage compared to the switchgear replacement
- Equipment and spare parts are interchangeable with new ABB extension panels and additional switchgear
- Apparatus are reusable in future ABB replacement switchgear providing an optimized investment to next substation renewal.