Medium voltage (MV) compact SF6-insulated switchgear for secondary distribution up to 40.5 kV, 630A
SafePlus is a metal enclosed compact switchgear system for distribution applications up to 40.5 kV. The switchgear has a unique flexibility due to its extendibility and the possible combination of fully modular and semi-modular configurations. SafePlus is from the same product family as SafeRing and has identical user interface.
SafePlus is a completely sealed system with a stainless steel tank containing all live parts and switching functions. A sealed steel tank with constant atmospheric conditions ensures a high level of reliability as well as personnel safety and a virtually maintenance-free system.
- 12-24 kV, 630A
- 36-40.5 kV, 630A
- Completely sealed system
- Safe and reliable operation
- Smart grid enabled
- High flexibility, selection of compact, semi-modular or fully modular switchgear
- Compact design with small footprint and low physical weight
- Minimal maintenance
- No live parts exposed
- One full range up to 40.5 kV
- Module width: 325mm for 12-24kV, 420mm 36kV
- Optional arc suppressor: No gases released even in arc fault cases
- Optional fully modular switchgear