Utility, industry, transport and infrastructure companies aremoving into a digital world. From the rise of big data and the explosive growth of the internet of things, to the need for a diverse and inclusive work environment and increasing demands for sustainability, you have to stay current with the latest information and strategies to thrive in this evolving business climate.
ABB Customer World equips you to take on these challenges. Collaborate with experts about new ways to strengthen your business. Learn about new technology innovations and smarter devices that help your operations run more efficiently. Hear business leaders share how they prepare for tomorrow’s challenges.
We’ll have it all at ABB Customer World 2019. What makes this a “must attend” event for your professional success?
1. Customize your learning experience! Choose from hundreds of technical workshops, panel discussions and hands-on training courses. Take home practical knowledge to help you thrive in today’s digital landscape.
2. Connect with thousands of your peers and industry experts. Discuss best practices and industry trends. Share experiences to achieve your company’s business goals.
3. Earn professional development hours (PDHs) for every workshop you attend. Some workshops even offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
4. Hear from headline speakers and business leaders about key topics, such as digitalization, innovation, operational excellence and the future of energy.
5. Get up to date with the new and emerging technologies that enable the internet of things and help you prepare for tomorrow’s business environment.
6. Meet with peers in your own industry, as well as those with similar responsibilities in other industries. Share information on what’s worked – and what hasn’t – when dealing with comparable issues or projects.
7. Ask questions of, and give feedback to, ABB product developers and executive management.
8. Further develop your critical, non-technical skills in the business forum.
9. As always, see the widest range of technology innovations from one company at one conference! This year’s event will feature our expanded portfolio with B&R and GE Industrial Solutions.
10. Make the most of limited training budgets - no registration fee to attend. So, why not register now?