- Readily available product inventory is engineered to be versatile and simple, optimized for pressing deadlines
- ABB’s comprehensive construction offering increases productivity and profitability for commercial and residential applications
- ABB to showcase advanced electrical distribution solutions at the NECA Show, Booth #812
ABB Smart Power is now offering readily available product inventory through a broad ABB distributor partner network, empowered by advanced digital tools and product innovations that deliver simplified system design and installation, quotation, tracking and project management. This comprehensive portfolio of solutions, including ReliaGear® Merchandised neXT SuperBox Power Panelboards and ReliaGear® Merchandised Lighting Panelboards, will be showcased for the first time at the NECA Show, the largest gathering of manufacturers and distributors for electrical professionals in North America. NECA takes place in Philadelphia, PA, September 29 – October 2.
ABB’s ReliaGear® Merchandised Panelboards are engineered to be versatile, simple and readily available from distributor inventory. A smart investment when projects demand flexibility and have pressing timelines, Merchandised Lighting Panelboards are delivered unassembled providing the versatility to select interior, enclosure type, front, main and sub-breaker kit to meet most application requirements. ReliaGear® Merchandised neXT SuperBox Power Panelboards, featuring ABB’s Tmax® XT plug-in circuit breakers, include a fully assembled, field-modifiable panelboard ready to service projects with quick turnaround.
Merchandised Panelboards are some of ABB’s most recent electrical distribution solutions that provide efficient and reliable system designs. “Today’s competitive market demands products and solutions that allow electrical contractors to complete projects on time, on budget and on spec. ABB is leading the future of electrification with advanced technologies and equipment that protect and control the distribution of electricity throughout a facility’s infrastructure,” said Norm Sowards, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Strategy, ABB Electrification. “ABB offers the industry’s most comprehensive construction offering, designed to increase productivity and profitability for both commercial and residential applications.”
Product Solutions for Greater Efficiency and Reliability
ABB’s NECA Booth #812 will showcase the future of electrification with advanced technologies and equipment that protect and control the distribution of electricity throughout a facility’s infrastructure. Products on display include:
PowerMark™ PRO Load Center
- Advanced plug-on neutral circuit breakers with ReliaLock connection feature
- Elevated integrated ground bars enable safer and easier installation
- Incorporating Eve into new construction future-proofs the smart home, allowing the homeowner to select the provider of choice for their smart home hub
- This acquisition positions ABB as the leader in matter and thread technology, the new smart home connectivity standard and wireless protocol, backed by all major technology players
Carlon® Deep Blue All-in-one box
- Carlon’s largest capacity box accommodates switches, dimmers and smart devices for modern home performance
- One-size-fits-all design saves time and simplifies installation in new construction and remodeling projects
T&B Fittings® Stainless Cylinder Conduit Hub and Stainless Dome Drain
- Engineered stainless steel with a fully curved surface to promote water runoff, hygiene and corrosion resistance in Food & Beverage and other hygiene-critical applications
- Industry-leading solutions help protect wires and threads from exposure, liquids and bacteria
Tera AC Wallbox
- The superior EV home charger, delivering high-value quality, futureproof flexibility, and advanced safety and protection
- Built for external energy meter integration for dynamic load management, ready for integration with advanced smart building energy system
Expert-Led Learning for Capitalizing on the EV Mega-Trend
EV charging is transforming the electrical market, and contractors can position themselves to win consistently with the right knowledge and actions today. ABB’s Matthew Young, business development leader for E-mobility infrastructure, will discuss these topics as well as where to look for revenue opportunities, how to prepare your business, and what to consider for the right electrical equipment for EV charging. Join Matthew at Booth 139 on Saturday, September 30, at 1p.m. for this technical education presentation.
Learn more about ABB’s solutions, speakers and networking opportunities at NECA at https://electrification.us.abb.com/neca-2023.
Electrifying the world in a safe, smart and sustainable way, ABB Electrification is a global technology leader in electrical distribution and management from source to socket. As the world’s demand for electricity grows, our 50,000+ employees across 100 countries collaborate with customers and partners to transform how people connect, live and work. We develop innovative products, solutions and digital technologies that enable energy efficiency and a low carbon society across all sectors. By applying global scale with local expertise, we shape and support global trends, deliver excellence for customers and power a sustainable future for society. go.abb/electrification