A hotfix package for Protection and Control IED Manager PCM600 version 2.9 has been released.
The hotfix 20181219 for PCM600 version 2.9 enables/includes improvements and corrections for the following:
- Brand new Graphical Display Editor (touch LHMI). The tool is to configure touch LHMI e.g. REX640.
- Signal Matrix now has option for mapping of sample measured values (SMVs).
- Possibility to have Centralize Account Management (CAM) with Active Directory (AD).
- In cases where composite function block is present in the application configuration, then on migration of Relion® IED to higher version in PCM600 project may cause error.
- In cases where function blocks with different instance numbers are present and these function blocks need to be migrated, position of these function blocks may change in the application configuration on migration.
- In cases where PCM600 project contains Relion IEDs together with other vendor IEDs, which are not visible in PCM600 plant structure (excluding report client IEDs), migration of these Relion IEDs to a higher version will cause an error “Value cannot be null” in PCM600 project and migration will fail.
- Easy GOOSE engineering optimized for efficient dataset handling.
- Corrected the problem of installed connectivity package showing as missing while importing a pcmi/pcmp.
- Corrected comparison of housing in hardware tool.
The hotfix 20181219 for PCM600 version 2.9 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager and ABB software library. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.9 hotfix 20181219.exe
We recommend the installation of this hotfix 20181219 when using PCM600 version 2.9.
For more information, please contact your local ABB representative.
ABB constantly examines both operational and new software to identify possible faults or product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate. We apologize for any inconvenience the identified faults have caused.
Raghuvendra Singh, Global Product Manager
Gaurav Srivastav, Product Manager