A hotfix rollup package for Protection and Control IED Manager PCM600 version 2.9 has been released. The hotfix rollup 20190912 for PCM600 version 2.9 includes following improvements and corrections:
- Improved execution order assignment on save and calculate execution order in Application Configuration.
- Better handling of certificate in Update Manager.
- Improved robustness of Graphical Display Editor when defining value of symbol state.
This hotfix rollup includes also the previously released hotfix/rollup for PCM600 version 2.9:
- PCM600 2.9 Rollup 20190628.exe
- PCM600 2.9 Hotfix 20181219.exe
Note: If the previously released hotfix package for PCM600 version 2.9 is already installed, then only the new hotfixes will be applied. If earlier hotfix for PCM600 version 2.9 has not been installed, then this rollup package will apply all the updates.
The hotfix rollup 20190912 for PCM600 version 2.9 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager and ABB software library. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.9 Rollup 20190912.exe
We recommend the installation of this hotfix rollup 20190912 when using PCM600 version 2.9.
For more information, please contact your local ABB representative.
ABB constantly examines both operational and new software to identify product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate. Please feel free to write to us for any queries.
Raghuvendra Singh, Global Product Manager
Gaurav Srivastav, Product Manager