The health and safety of our employees, customers and partners remain our number one priority and we are working hard to make sure that we minimize risks related to the spread of COVID-19.
ABB in Singapore has therefore adapted following preventive and protective measures:
- We are asking anyone for health and safety reasons, not to enter any ABB premises, if they have been overseas in the last 14 days, have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed to the coronavirus or have a fever and/or flu-like symptoms at the moment. This applies to ABB employees, customers and partners.
- We have implemented temperature screening for all people entering our premises.
- We have implemented precautionary travel restrictions. This also includes that everyone at ABB is avoiding any non-business critical travel.
- We continue to promote good personal hygiene practices and increased disinfecting and cleaning in our workshop and offices.
- We promote “social distancing” and therefore ask to limit close personal interactions and try to reduce density within a common workspace.
- Based on local government requests to limit exposure levels, we have made appropriate work arrangements and established a mandatory work-from-home policy for all employees, with exceptions to be approved by the line manager.
The primary goal of these efforts is to keep our people safe, but also secure smooth operations.
We would like to reassure you that we are adapting our operations to the challenges of the current situation to continue to meet our customers’ needs and maintain supply of our products and services considering the extraordinary circumstances.
At the same time, we are also striving to help our customers to maintain business continuity and our lines of communications are open. Whenever possible, we are using virtual technologies and methods to ensure that we can stay in touch and support our customers without the need for travel or in-person meetings.
We very much value everyone’s understanding in this matter. We are here to help and support our employees, customers and partners, during these challenging times.
If you have any further questions, please contact your respective sales representative.