ABB Ireland are holding a number of online CPD courses throughout the next few weeks. Our courses aim to showcase how to deliver complete energy solutions which optimise the value of our customer operations and assets, through technology, efficiency, sustainability and data.
We are offering the following:
- LV Selectivity / Discrimination - Paul Hyland. Thursday, 23rd April 2020 11am – 12.30pm
- Building Automation – KNX universal protocol & DALI - Pierre Badenhorst. Friday, 24th April 2020 12pm – 1.30pm
- Technical overview of LV Switchgear and Panel Selection - Paul Hyland. Tuesday, 28th April 2020 11am – 12.30pm
- Arc Fault Detection Devices (New MCBs & RCBOs) - Paul Hyland. Wednesday, 29th April 2020 11am – 12pm
- IEC61439 Standard for Circuit Breakers & Assemblies - Paul Hyland. Thursday, 30th April 2020 11.30am – 1pm
- The Fundamentals & Principles of Building Energy Management Systems - Paddy Gunn, Cylon Controls. Friday, 1st May 2020 11am – 12.30pm
- Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure - James Kelly. Tuesday, 5th May 2020 12pm – 1.30pm
- IIoT for Electrical installations - James Kelly. Thursday 7th May 2020 12pm – 1.30pm
- Introduction to MV Switchgear - David Supple. Friday, 15th May 2020 12pm – 1pm
If you would be interested in a particular course but the time or date does not suit you, please reach out and let us know as we will work to your availability on this.
To register for one (or more) of our courses please click here.
We look forward to “seeing” you there.