APRIL 24, 2020
Release of hotfix for Protection and Control IED Manager PCM600 version 2.10.
A hotfix package for Protection and Control IED Manager PCM600 version 2.10 has been released. We highly recommend the installation of this hotfix 20200424 when using PCM600 version 2.10.
Improvements and corrections
Following improvements and corrections have been done:
- Enabler of Relion® 670/650 version 2.2.4
- Improved robustness of easy GOOSE engineering, especially when configuring multiple access points.
- GOOSE and Sampled Measured Value (SMV) supervision configuration support.
- Various improvements in account management including Active Directory support.
- Improved robustness of Lifecycle Service Tool.
- Fixed bug, which may cause IEC 61850 stack failure in certain version of IEDs.
The Hotfix 20200424 for PCM600 version 2.10 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager and ABB software library. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.10 Hotfix 20200424.exe
We recommend the installation of this Hotfix 20200424 when using PCM600 version 2.10.
For more information, please contact your local ABB representative. ABB constantly examines both operational and new software to identify possible faults or product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate.
We apologize for any inconvenience the identified faults have caused.
Conversion of project created in PCM600 version 1.5 SP2 to PCM600 version 2.10 is possible only when user converts PCM600 version 1.5 project to PCM600 version 2.8/2.9 and then to PCM600 version 2.10.
Raghuvendra Singh, Global Product Manager
Gaurav Srivastav, Product Manager