Maintenance personnel and operators can now keep their excitation and synchronization knowledge up-to-date or acquire new skills without having to leave their plant. The most appropriate technical knowledge increases employee’s safety while operating the systems and simplifies troubleshooting during emergencies.
In order to continue offer the highest level of technical education during travel restrictions and with enhanced flexibility in terms of schedule, ABB has developed a rich catalogue of virtual training programs that can be accessed on demand via the official ABB MyLearning platform, both as self-learning or instructor-led classes with fully certified trainers.
The 2021 program offers a combination of courses including theoretical concepts, expert guidance and hands on exercises, as well as access to the new ABB Remote Training Simulators (RTS) to simulate plant faults.
With ABB learning programs on excitation and synchronization you can
- Increase maintenance & troubleshooting ability
- Decrease plant downtime due to technical emergencies
- Maintain & transfer know-how
- Simulate & record real plant event and grid reaction
And benefit from
- Flexible schedule
- Live exchange with a certified trainer
- Customized hands-on exercises
- Access to real time simulators
- No travel expenses
To know more, you can download an overview of the new e-learnings or request the 2021 full catalogue of classes.