- Connected ecosystem provides data-driven insights and increases sales efficiency for building operators
- AI solutions capable of delivering 25 percent energy savings in first three months
- On-demand training available for ABB System Integrator partners
ABB Building Solutions will unveil a comprehensive ecosystem of digitally connected tools with data-driven insights to increase sales efficiency for System Integrators at the 2023 AHR Expo in Atlanta, GA. The digital automation and controls solutions enable building owners, facility managers and installers to meet their sustainability, occupant comfort and safety, building energy-efficiency, and operating goals.
The tools provide custom actionable insights such as system design & product recommendations, ordering processing capabilities, and product documentation. On-demand product training for this advanced technology is available to ABB’s System Integrator partners in a format that meets their needs wherever they are.
“Our partners are turning to AI applications to manage, predict, and optimize their energy consumption as a way to increase efficiency and more importantly decrease costs,” said Ben Fuller, US Building Solutions Sales Leader. “The digital ecosystem of tools that we are able to provide, leverages data for operational efficiency, electrification, and automation.”
Additional ABB solutions at AHR Expo include:
- The new FBTi Series of cost-effective IP enabled BACnet® controllers designed to cover applications from Fan Coil Units, Chilled Beams, Heat Pumps and Roof Top Units
- ABB Ability™ Efficiency AI, the universal artificial intelligence solution that uses existing data to optimize HVAC control, delivering energy savings within a building space, of up to 25 percent in first three months
- A proposed architecture controllers designed to comply with the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) requirements for UL 864 UUKL 10th Edition Smoke Control
- The newly released FBXi-8R8 designed as an integration platform and natively supports the routing of either BACnet MS/TP to BACnet/IP or Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP without the need for gateways or additional hardware
ABB Building Solutions is also announcing the release of AeroCT, a free Wi-Fi application that works with ABB controllers. System Integrators can choose information that is relevant for tuning and configuring stock or custom strategies they have created. Setpoints, overrides of hardware, schedules, and alarms can be accessed for ease of commissioning and installation checkout through latest iOS and Google phone app. AeroCT compliments AeroBT by providing a deployment and commissioning process from the space thermostat to connected controller initiated by point-to-point checkout and system validation. This improves technical resource efficiency on job sites.
In 2022 ABB launched Efficiency AI, focusing on building data, analytics, and energy efficiency. Less than one-year later, ABB Building Solutions has strengthened its foundations for enabling new revenue streams for System Integrators, energy savings for facility managers and building owners, as well as digitized technology for consulting engineers.
Visit ABB Building Solutions booth #C5467 to learn more about digitization and electrification, and how they create new opportunities for you to evolve your business.
ABB’s Electrification Business Area is a global leader in electrical products and solutions, operating in more than 100 countries, with over 200 manufacturing sites. Our 50,000+ employees are dedicated to delivering safe, smart and sustainable electrification. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our portfolio protects, connects and optimizes the flow of electrical energy for smarter electricity distribution for utilities, industry, buildings, infrastructure and mobility. For more information visit https://go.abb/electrification