The Symphony Harmony Bridge Controller is the latest in a long line of proven multi-function controllers, and can be adapted to a broad spectrum of applications and process requirements.
The BRC controller is compatible with previous Network 90 and INFI 90 controller hardware and software architectures. This provides a predictable and risk-free evolution for an installed system’s control execution environment.
- Enhanced controller reliability with scalable, configuration-free redundancy at all levels
- Improved performance, 10 times more powerful than the previous generation
- Simultaneous support for all Harmony I/O subsystems
- Downloadable firmware
- 100 Mbps Ethernet port for Modbus TCP protocol communication on control level
Symphony Harmony Control is complemented by a full line of I/O interfaces to meet all plant requirements and by dedicated interface modules and devices for all turbine types, OEMs and sizes.
- ABB’s “evolution without obsolescence” policy protects customer investments
- Highly reliable and uninterrupted control of processeses
- High performance and capacity for heavy-duty applications