ABB University helps customers optimize equipment performance by providing cost-effective, high-quality technical training.
Our courseware and learning paths deliver comprehensive knowledge transfer for ABB systems, software and services.
To see a complete schedule of ABB University classes, for additional information on these classes, or to register, visit our website at http://www.abb.com/abbuniversity.
To simplify the process of identifying training requirements, ABB offers training planning. Training planning includes student assessments to identify knowledge gaps, and courseware recommendations to enhance skill sets for individuals, teams, or organizations.
Training Classes by ABB Offering
- AccuRay Quality Control Systems
- Advant Open Control Systems with Master Software
- Advant Open Control Systems with MOD 300 Software
- Process Analytics
- Drives (single and system)
- Industrial IT Extended Automation System 800xA
- Industrial IT Expert Workshops
- Industrial IT Process Portal B
- INFI 90/Symphony Open Control Systems
- Instrumentation and Control Theory
- System Six Control Systems
- Ventyx software
To register for training or to obtain additional information, please call: 1-440-585-7804, or 1-800-HELP-365 opt. 2, opt. 4 outside North America.