ConfigPilot PC configuration software provides an extremely quick and easy method of configuring a ControlMaster. Thanks to its menu structure being identical to ControlMaster ConfigPilot is instantly familiar. Configurations can be created from scratch off-line or read from a ControlMaster device. Graphical displays for complex configuration items such as profile control and display customisation make configuration quick and easy. Once complete a configuration can be written to a ControlMaster via its front panel IrDA port or saved for future use. In addition ConfigPilot’s reporting capabilities hugely simplify creation of documentation.
In order for ConfigPilot to communicate with a ControlMaster a USB to IrDA adapter is required. ABB Part Number CM30/0715.
Minimum system requirements:
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium dual core processor (or equivalent)
- 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7 SP2, Windows 8 Pro or Windows 10 (32 or 64 bit)*
- 200 MB free hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution
* Minimum version of windows 10 – version 1607, (OS build 14393.447) released November 8 2016.