The SensyCal FCU400-S can be used in conjunction with all standard flowmeters that provide a pulse signal, frequency signal, or mA signal, such as orifices, ultrasound flowmeters, swirl flowmeters, or vortex flowmeters.
The split-range procedure, flow coefficient correction, and expansion rate correction are possible in the standard program in the case of flow measurement involving orifices.
With the standard program, process signals from the following measuring devices can be processed:
– Flowmeters in steam forward flow
– Pressure transmitters in steam forward flow
– Temperature sensors (Pt100 or via transmitters) in steam forward flow
– Flowmeters in condensate reverse flow
– Temperature sensors (Pt100 or via transmitters) in condensate reverse flow
Up to 5 meters are provided in the standard program. The physical "density" and "enthalpy" values of steam and water are calculated in accordance with the latest version of industry standard IAPWS-IF 97.