- Universal backplane capable of accepting up to six (6) or two (2) functional cards.
- Improved analog conditioning board (ACB) equipped with dedicated voltage sensing eliminates the need for multiple monitoring modules.
- Fully enclosed electronics module with dedicated cover plates for individual functional cards allows for easy installation or servicing of functional cards while limiting exposure to hazardous voltages.
- Easily replace individual screw-on circuit sensors in the field, means only one circuit is effected, not the entire panel.
- Only power down individual branch, not entire panel.
- Minimize costs and downtime.
A single circuit management module can be configured to gather current, voltage, power and energy data in the following distribution devices.
- Branch circuit management (BCM)
Up to six (6), 42 circuit panel boards (252 poles)
- Sub-feed circuit management (SFCM)
Up to (65), 3-wire or (60), 4-wire sub-feed breakers
- Combination circuit management
- Panelboard branch breakers and sub-feed breakers can be combined in a single configuration
- Main-feed circuit management (MFCM)
Up to four (4) sources in multi-fed RPPs can be monitored phases, neutral & ground
The PowerView Pro takes critical power monitoring to the next level by combining circuit management functions of the PowerView Core tier with additional system monitoring features.
- Advance power quality metering
- Revenue grade metering accuracy, compliant with ANSI C12.1 - 2015
- Harmonics measurements up to the 35th harmonic
- Waveform capture at the individual circuit level
- Global time synch via NTP
- Automated thermal monitoring
- Eliminate risks associated with manual thermal scanning with PowerView Pro thermal monitoring for improved safety.
- Thermocouple Input Board (TIB) accepts inputs from thermocouples positioned within your equipment to monitor actual temperature data.
- Set alarm limits for individual thermal sensors to better identify loosening of bolted connections and ensure equipment is operating at optimal efficiency.
- Intuitive and flexible
- User-friendly, touchscreen display for easy navigation through improved menus and screens.
- Customizable naming for individual circuits or panels.
- Ability to create custom groups of circuits and establish alarms at the custom group level.