The PowerValue 11T G2 with its cost-effective ABB UPS technology makes a high-performance and is now available to market sectors with lower power requirements: Small server rooms, critical lab or industrial equipment, security installations and applications of a similar power class can now profit from one of 12 PowerValue 11T G2 models.
With the most compact online UPS footprint available, the PowerValue 11T G2 features true on-line double conversion. This provides a flexible output frequency and isolates the UPS from upstream disturbances so that the critical load sees only stable, well-regulated, transient-free, pure sine wave AC power.
A rated output power factor up to 1.0 (kVA = kW) means the PowerValue 11T G2 delivers 11 percent more active power than a UPS with a power factor of 0.9. The UPS is optimized for modern IT loads and helps users reduce their energy budget with its double conversion efficiency of up to 95 percent (up to 98% in ECO mode).
- Low input line disturbances: input PF ≥ 0.995 @ 100% linear load – THDi < 3%.
- Flexible configuration for scalable runtime: UPS and EBMs with and without batteries (long backup)
- Adjustable DC voltage and battery charger current.
- Digital charger technology provides accurate charger current setting and reduces charger ripple current.
- The UPS is delivered with an inbuilt parallel board and paralleling cables. No additional hardware is required for this installation.
- All this with the same guaranteed high availability and quality standards as ABB’s higher-power premium UPS models - and at the most attractive entry level price around.