SACE Tmax XT
The SACE Tmax XT moulded-case circuit-breakers up to 250A continue the tradition of the well-known and consolidated Tmax T series.
They feature an ultra-high performance level and an increasingly smaller size, while being easy to install and able to provide improved safety guarantees for the operator.
High quality design ensured by RedDot Product Design Award for 2010.
- These are highly technological products created with the most advanced design engineering and simulation tools.
- The new SACE Tmax XT circuit-breakers have been designed to comply with all standard, through to the most technologically advanced installation requirements.
- Circuit-breakers are available with trip units dedicated to various different applications, such as power distribution, generator protection, motor protection and oversized neutral protection.
- The Tmax XT accessory range features comprehensive solutions that are both versatile and easy to use. Tmax XT circuit-breakers are available in the fixed version, to be installed on a base plate or on DIN channel, and in the plug-in or withdrawable version for easy installation and maintenance.
- A vast range of terminals has been developed for the XT family, allowing the circuit-breaker to be connected to the installation in the most suitable way.
- Automatic circuit-breakers and switch-disconnectors are both pre-engineered for assembly in conjunction with residual current releases type A and B.
- Ekip Display and Ekip LED Meter are accessories that are applied to the front of the electronic trip unit and that display the current values, alarms, and protection and communication parameter settings.