IEC/ANSI indoor vacuum circuit breaker Vmax
Medium Voltage circuit breaker with mechanical actuator (spring mechanism) for primary distribution, up to 17.5 kV, 2000 A, 31.5 kA.
Vmax breakers are used in electrical distribution for control and protection of cables, overhead lines, transformer and distribution substations, motors, and transformers.
The Vmax breaker family is available for IEC and ANSI applications:
- Vmax/W breaker is sold as an ANSI or IEC OEM offering as a stand-alone breaker or with a PowerCube
- Vmax/L breaker is designed for use with the IEC UniGear 550 product, or can be sold as an IEC-rated OEM offering as a standalone breaker or with a PowerCube
- Vmax/A breaker is designed:
- for use with the ANSI metal-clad switchgear ReliaGear ND product
- as an ANSI OEM offering with a breaker compartment, L-frame, or kit
- Stored energy operating mechanism with mechanical anti-pumping device supplied as standard
- Fixed and withdrawable versions with front operating mechanism
- Circuit breaker racking-in and racking-out with the door closed
- Vmax breaker is the easiest spring-charged mechanical breaker to maintain in the industry