Medium voltage indoor / outdoor embedded poles
MV poles with embedded vacuum interrupters for rapid and easy circuit breaker construction, up to 40,5 kV, 3150 A, 50 kA.
Embed the vacuum interrupter in resin make the pole particularly sturdy and protect the interrupter from impacts, dust deposits and humidity. The vacuum interrupter houses the contacts and makes up the interrupting chamber.
The main advantages of this technology (compared to an assembled or open pole system) are its high dielectric strength as well as better protection against environmental influences. The design is compact, robust and modular. Another important advantage is the fast and easy assembly of the pretested and adjusted poles on the vacuum circuit breakers.
The newest member of the embedded pole family is the PT1. In contrast to its predecessors, the embedded pole is not based on epoxy resin but on a high-tech thermoplastic material.
- Sealed-for-life and maintenance-free poles
- High dielectric strength without any further external precautions
- Suitable for all conceivable climatic conditions and site altitudes
- Easy assembly on circuit-breakers
- Absolutely reliable with long service life