ANSI gas-insulated switchgear ZX2.2
Medium voltage GIS for double busbar, single busbar and transfer bus applications up to 42 kV.
ABB offers arc-proof cubicles with vacuum circuit breakers in compact housing, suitable for requirements of the North American market. A GIS with three-position switches on both sides of the circuit breaker and additional cable grounding switch, as well as view ports for all disconnect and grounding switches are provided.
ZX2.2 contains all maintenance-free live components such as switching devices in a gas-tight stainless steel enclosure, reliably protected from aging.
- Rated voltage: ...38 (42) kV
- Rated current: ...2500 A
- Rated frequency: ...60 Hz
- Rated short-circuit breaking current: ...40 kA
- Rated short-circuit making current: ...104 kA
- Dielectrically safe, even at SF6 gas atmospheric pressure
- Sealed for life
- Reduced footprint
- Touch proof
- Arc-resistant, even when the breaker door is open
- Rated at 38 (42) kV, 2,500 A and 60 Hz
- Short-circuit breaking current rated at 40 kA
- Short-circuit making current rated at 104 kA