The Building Automation System (BAS) from ABB includes innovative technology used to integrate, disseminate and visualize information from the entire building: heating and cooling systems, ventilation and air conditioning systems, lighting, sun-shading systems, as well as fire protection and security systems. Even parallel building systems for property and asset management are integrated to increase value for all building stakeholders.
At the crux of the ABB BAS is our Newron Solution. With Newron, your building assets are assured future longevity and efficient operation. Its openness and flexibility make it ideally suited as a central and scalable building automation system for buildings of every type and size. Benefits
- Fast and streamlined configuration of both system architecture and room automation
- User-friendly HMI (Human Machine Interface) and Visualization for the Internet of Buildings (IoB)
- Decentralized IT structure, ensuring both interoperability and security
- Multi-protocol supporting KNX, LonWorks, BACnet, Modbus, M-bus, SNMP
- Universal SCADA server OPC, BACnet, oBIX
- Integrated services: scheduling (calendar), trending and alarming