The ABB Control Systems Annual Partner Conference returned in 2019 on September 16-19 to another iconic city in Europe, bringing exciting developments in ABB technology and updates on industrial automation trends. The program will allow you to:
- Attend insightful keynotes with ABB management and our guest speaker from an innovative digital company.
- Network and interact with ABB partners coming from across the world and exchange experiences and best practices.
- Meet ABB product experts and get first-hand information about future trends and innovations in automation.
- Get a full update on the latest innovations in our control systems portfolio.
- Get ahead of your competition with insights on Select I/O coupled with xStream Engineering and how these help maximize both customer value and engineering efficiency.
- Learn about ABB’s digital offering, how it addresses emerging customer needs and enables additional business opportunities that are already there today.
- Familiarize yourself with the enhanced Process Safety offering and improve your knowledge about Control Systems Cyber Security.
- Explore how Modular Automation can disrupt the Process Automation landscape.
- Attend segment-specific sessions that provide insight on how to best apply ABB’s solutions to address specific customer pain points.
Also this year, joining the event, you will have the opportunity to benefit from a series of training sessions hosted by our recognized experts on the third day. Yet another good reason to attend the event!