*The ODW-710-F1 is a fibre optic modem designed for point to point fibre optic connec-tions between PROFIBUS-DP networks.The ODW-710-F1 is designed for harsh industrial usage as well as road or railway installations meeting industrial level EMC specifications and having a wide operating temperature range.The maximum distance of the fibre link depends on selected transceiver and fibretype.Fibre distances up to 80 km (50 miles) are possible using singlemode fibre.The ODW-710-F1 is able to automatically detect the data rate of the connected PROFIBUS-DP network and hence needs minimal configuration prior to use.The unit also has a retiming function that eliminates the problem of jitter and hence ensures reliable communications in all situations.
This device can be used in ODW-710-F1 point-to-point applications or in combination with ODW-710-F2. Automatic data rate detection and retiming.
- All PROFIBUSDP data rates up to 12 Mbit/s
- 9-position D-sub PROFIBUS-DP connection
- Redundant power supply inputs
- Status interface for fault indication
- LED fault indication (Red)
- Design for harsh environments
- –40°C to +70°C operating temperature
*Product description according to vendor