Graphics Editor is a fast and effective tool to create graphic displays.
- State of the art editor providing functions such as undo, drag and drop, find, replace, zoom, docking windows, toolbars, etc.
- Comprehensive graphic symbol library
- Out of the box predefined graphic elements delivered with function block and control module types
- Full-vector graphics now allow distortion-free scaling with maintained resolution
- Scalable and parametrizable graphic symbols allow efficient adjustments as orientation
- Intuitive and easy to use expression editor
- Display documentation tools for keeping a record of all engineered graphics
- The solution library allows to store and retrieve reusable solutions with drag and drop
- Migration tools for ABB and other vendors' displays
Creating an accurate pictorial representation of the process in graphics is easy using the extensive symbol library. The components are also used to provide user control access for different actions, such as starting a pump sequence or lowering the setpoint of a flow controller. Hyperlinks to other graphics and objects can be defined within graphics.
The symbol library includes:
- Support of current Factory Symbol Library
- Display elements like elevator, rolling figures, conveyor, scrolling text display
- Trend displays with time and data value
- Pie charts symbol library