One of the major highlights of the new release is the introduction of a new mobile web client enabling MOM to run on any Windows, Android or iOS device. Operators, supervisors, and plant managers will have the visibility needed to make the right decisions and take swift action to optimize productivity and quality.
- New smart interactive Dashboard application allowing users to tailor interactive dashboards combining both, process and manufacturing data and get an overview of your data like never before. It is the perfect tool to easily find, organize and build dashboards to present all relevant KPIs and production data. A library of widgets lets you tailor your dashboards to your needs.
- The new Statistical Process Control (SPC) application provides methods to supervise if a process is in state of control and whether it can produce units within given tolerances.
- New Batch Compare application that provides flexible configurable batch comparisons and advanced batch queries and analysis.
- Several enhancements in Trends and Events and Reporting applications.
Life cycle updates
- Support for SQL Server 2016.
- Visual Studio 2017 for Process Intelligence services Software Development Kit (SDK).