ICA-SYMP 2019 (IEEE Conference Record Number #45470) is the first annual international symposium organized by Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI) Association, and co-organized by Artificial Intelligence Association of Thailand (AIAT) and Thailand Robotics Society (TRS). The conference aims to provide an international platform to present technological advances, launch new ideas and showcase research work in the field of instrumentation, robotics, automation, control, and artificial intelligence.
The conference will be held at Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand 16-18 January 2019
List of tracks
- Instrumentation: Hydraulic and pneumatic systems; MEMS and nano technologies; Sensors and measurements [Chair: Natee Thong-Un, KMUTNB]
- Artificial Intelligence: Intelligent systems; Neural networks; Machine learning; Pattern recognition [Chair: Kitsuchart Pasupa, KMITL]
- Robotics: Mobile robotics; Unmanned vehicles; Visual servoing; Robotics manipulation; Medical and bio-robotics [Chair: Thavida Maneewarn, KMUTT]
- Automation: Intelligent manufacturing systems; System integration; functional safety; Networked control systems [Chair: Amphawan Julsereewong, KMITL]
- Control Theory: Linear control theory; Nonlinear control theory; Optimal control, robust control; Model predictive control; Hybrid control [Chair: Tanagorn Jennawasin, KMUTT]
- Control of Power Electronics: Control of PWM converters; Modeling of power semiconductors [Chair: Suratsavadee K Korkua, WU]
- Control of Power and Energy Systems: Smart grids; micro grids; Energy management systems; Power systems stability; Renewable energy control Chair: [Issarachai Ngamroo, KMITL & Warut Suampun, KMITL]
- Control Applications: Systems biology; Traffic control; Spacecraft and aircraft control; Health and care [Chair: Itthisek Nilkhamhang, SIIT]
All questions about submissions should be emailed to email@example.com.