With ABB as your processing facility partner you can reap the benefits of having a single EICT (electrical, instrumentation, control and telecom) contractor. Our EICT solutions are a key component in a collaborative production management strategy essential to gain competitive advantage. EICT enhances plant efficiency and productivity as well as providing greater visibility and flexibility.
Uncompromised hygiene, reliability and productivity
Absolute hygience and traceability are critical for your business. From individual products to enterprise control and manufacturing execution systems (MES), our solutions help maintain continuous operation, food safety and prevent contamination. To help in slaughtering, large volumes of data can be stored and used to trace each fish and document every place it has been held. But that's not all you need to be successful. From power connection to end-of-line packaging and logistics, our solutions can improve the speed and efficiency of your processes to lower costs and help protect your investment. Throughput time can be halved using an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system that can integrate what would have previously been silos of information, reducing the total cost of ownership. Production can be adjusted to real-time demand and robotics used for flexible production.
Having one automation contractor allows cost savings to be made by improving quality, traceability and reducing waste. Increased monitoring facilitated by our manufacturing execution system (MES) means you can improve energy efficiency by identifying areas for savings, hence making your operations more sustainable. Industrial robotic solutions optimize operational costs and improve efficiency.
Here's how we can help:
- Implement our MES to profoundly enhance plant productivity, quality and flexibility. Give your operators, supervisors, production engineers and plant managers the insights to act and optimize. As a key component of manufacturing operations management, our MES provides the key elements to achieve competitive advantage for your factory.
- Precise machine and process line controls to help reduce waste and improve product quality.
- Power loss ride-through technology keeps processes running during grid faults, protecting equipment and production.
- Customize our automation system to your specfic needs. We offer full integration, visibility and a production package with tracking and traceability built in. Increased control over the plant enhances safety and means lines can be shut down quickly in the event of an incident.
- Serve your electrical equipment needs with complete electrical systems that ensure energy efficiency, reliability, availability and safety.
- Stainless steel instrumentation, conduit and electrical fittings.
- Adapt our motors to the unique and demanding requirements of your factory. Our comprehensive line of performance-proven, energy-efficient motors cover the entire scope of applications.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel encapsulated motors, bearings and gearing solutions.
- Certified and tested motors and variable speed drives for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Our innovative level sensor technology addresses the unique and operational needs of tank-level management, providing precise levels at all times.
- Using an automated robot FlexPicker provides outstanding motion performance with the shortest cycle times, precision accuracy and high payload capacity.
- Robots with stainless steel grippers reduce human contact with open food for uncompromised hygiene.
- Implementing advanced ID and tracking can greatly enhance asset identification efficiency and visibility through every stage of production.
- Optimize your high-speed packing requirements with a compact packing robot for best in class pick and place accuracy.
- We deliver project execution as a multi-disciplinary team with main contractor responsibilities. Having one contractor ensures optimum on-site co-ordination and a seamless transfer to the operating phase and service.
- Implement our collaborative operations platform using digitally enabled infrastructure to connect your people with ABB's technology and expertise for remote condition monitoring, predictive analysis to ensure safety, security and increase productivity.
We're happy to provide worldwide references from early-phase involvement in defining and delivering sustainable solutions based on next-level technology.
Sound interesting? Find out what's possible and what it will cost. We'll be delighted to hear from you.