Energy Monitoring and Reporting module of the ABB Energy Manager software analyzes the use of energy and utilities to calculate energy efficiencies . It provides visual tools to support energy efficiency improvement actions by quickly and accurately indicating actual performance and comparing it with set targets.
Some examples of the performance reports are:
- Consumption and cost of utilities per hour/day/month/year, by individual and aggregated users
- Consumption and cost of utilities per end product unit
- Analysis of load profile and peak demand
- Benchmarking (comparing current performance against the past)
- Rating energy performance against targets
Basic energy monitoring and reporting is an initial package of ABB Energy Manager software solution, it can be expanded to provide complete optimization of energy use and supply for the entire facility. For a corporate customer multiple facilities can be integrated to provide a company-wide solution and to allow comparisons, benchmarking and sharing best practices between the production facilities.