The requirements of modern rail vehicles are high and constantly increasing. Tight installation conditions, demanding environmental conditions and increasing (passenger) safety requirements require the highest performance.
With the Ty-Rap rail, ABB offers specially developed cable ties for the rail industry (RW), meeting the requirements for modern rail vehicles. The type MX-RW cable ties offer UV protection according to ISO 4892-2 for outdoor use and also tested according to IEC / EN 62275 and UL 1565 and EN 45545 HL2 (R22 and R23) and I3 / F2 in the French standard NF F 16-101 / -102 for use in areas with special fire protection requirements such as passenger carriages.
The new Ty-Rap rail is available in lengths of 92 mm to 360 mm and in widths of 2.4 mm to 7.0 mm for cable diameters up to 100mm. Both types of cable ties can resist temperatures from -40 ° Cup to + 85 °C and are made of polyamide 6.6. The material is silicone and halogen free. Special new tools designed to enable ergonomic and efficient processing of cable ties.
- Tested according to the NFF 16-101 standard (Fire Testing to railway components – French Standard)
- Tested according to the EN 45545-2 (Railway applications - Fire protection on railway vehicles - Part 2: Requirements for fire behavior of materials and components)
- Premium cable ties with steel locking barb to secure and manage cables
- The “Grip of Steel” Non-Magnetic Stainless Steel locking Barb – marine grade type 316
- Rounded edges to prevent sharp edges from damaging cables
- Smooth, notchless body, making the cable ties stronger
- Ribbed and Stippled surface prevents tie from slipping under vibration conditions and external shock
- UV-resistant and flame retardant Ty-Rap® cable ties are certified to the latest standards
- Complete range of Ty-Rap® cable ties in different dimensions up to a tensile strength of 540N