CBV Series BACnet MS/TP Advanced Application Controllers (B-AAC) CBV Series BACnet VAV Controllers are part of the CB Line.
- CBV-2U4-3T and CBV-2U4-3T-N are BTL Listed BACnet Advanced Application Controllers (B-AAC) with 2 UniPuts, 4 Universal Inputs and 3 Triac Digital Outputs, and an integrated airflow sensor.
- CBV-2U4-3T features a Belimo actuator with a brushless DC motor.
- The -N variant has a facility for connection to an external actuator.
- The CBV-2U4-3T-N can be used in retrofit building applications to help reduce cost by reusing existing actuators.
The freely programmable CBV Series can be tailored to meet a variety of applications using the pre-loaded and configurable application library or by creating and modifying strategies using CXproHD programming interface.
The CBV Series is suitable for controlling single duct or fan-assisted Variable Air Volume (VAV) applications. Typical VAV zoning applications include;
- Cooling only
- Cooling with Reheat
- Cooling with Reheat and Perimeter Radiation
- Series fan VAV
- Parallel fan VAV
- Dump box
- Room pressurization
With CBV-2U4-3T and CBV-2U4-3T-N controllers you can add a demand ventilation application, and occupancy sensors or lighting control to enhance energy savings.