CBXi-8R8, CBXi-8R8-H, CBX-8R8 and CBX-8R8-H controllers are designed for a wide range of energy management applications for intelligent control of; HVAC equipment such as Central Plant, Boilers, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Pump Systems, Air Handling Units (Constant Volume, Variable Air Volume and Multi-zone), and Rooftop Units, Electrical systems such as lighting control, variable frequency drives and metering.
CBXi Series | CBXi-8R8 and CBXi-8R8-H
- Freely programmable IP-based BTL-Listed BACnet Building Controllers (B-BC) that support simultaneous multi-protocol communications including BACnet/IP, BACnet MS/TP, Modbus TCP, and Modbus RTU.
- CBXi Series of controllers are built on an extendible platform that features 8 UniPuts with Relay and 8 Universal Inputs, the CBXi Series allows up to 96 points of control with five FLX Series extension modules. FLX expansion modules are available in a variety of options to allow maximum flexibility in achieving the required point configuration.
- CBXi-8R8-H provides local Hand-Off-Auto override functionality.
- The CBXi Series features BACnet/IP communications with dual port Flexible wiring topoloy, daisy chain or star and support for both DHCP and Static IP.
CBX Series | CBX-8R8 and CBX-8R8-H
- Freely programmable BTL-Listed BACnet Advanced Application Controllers (B-AAC) that communicate on a RS-485 local area network using the BACnet MS/TP and feature support for Modbus RTU devices. Modbus allows the integration of devices into control strategies such as motor drives, meters, and other sensors.
- Each feature-rich controller features 8 UniPuts with Relay and 8 Universal Inputs.
- The CBX-8R8-H features supervised manual override of UniPuts using local Hand-Off-Auto switches and potentiometers.
- The CBX Series’ 16 on-board I/O can be expanded up to 64 points using the FLX Series of Field Level eXpansion modules.
Field Level eXpansion modules
- Field Level eXpansion (FLX) I/O modules CBXi and CBX Series feature 16 points of control and are designed with the flexibility to expand using FLX-8R8, FLX-8R8-H, FLX-4R4, FLX-4R4-H, and FLX-16DI Field Level eXpansion modules.
- Replace or Extend I/O Points Quickly and Easily FLX modules snap together without the need for the System Integrator to prepare special cabling, however, when necessary, a cable (FLX-RMC) can be used to extend the FLX modules’ range to a total distance of 100 feet (30 meters) from the CBXi or CBX controller.
- Reduce Time On-Site Pre-configuration of FLX expansion modules via the FLX dip switch addressing facility; reduces on-site installation time, simplifies setup and system checks, and reduces the skill level requirement for a hardware upgrade or expansion.