Stainless Steel 304 General Purpose, CE certified Liquid-tight Flexible Metallic Conduits provide excellent strength, cost effective corrosion protection and liquid-tight performance.
Features & benefits:
- Designs to meet UL 360 ID/OD dimension requirements
- Full compliance to IEC 61386-1 requirements, CE Certified
- Trade sizes from 3/8" to 4" (12mm to 103mm)
- Coordinated performance with Series 5300SST6 Stainless Steel 316 Fittings
- UL, CSA & IP ingress protection ratings aligned with industrial enclosures
- Smooth extruded jackets provide best performance with fittings
- General Purpose, stainless steel liquid-tight flexible metallic conduit.
- Used extensively in corrosive environments and where flexibility is necessary for motion, vibration and bending.
- Typical applications include water/wastewater plants, food & beverage installations, chemical processing plants, marine and salt environments, pulp and paper
- The inherant sunlight resistance of PVC enables this product to be used in outdoor applications.
- Liquid-tight applications against water, oils, cutting fluids, mild acids.
- For use in electrical circuits up to 1,000 V
Construction / Material / Finish:
- Stainless Steel 304 core
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) extruded smooth jacket
- Ink jet printed ratings and technical information
- Full range of trade sizes from 3/8" to 4” (12mm to 150mm), fully interlocked design
- Colors: Clear (standard)