Stainless Steel 316L Extreme Temperature, CE compliant Liquid-tight Flexible Metallic Conduits
provide excellent performance in extreme temperature and highly corrosive environments
Features & benefits:
- Designed to meet UL 360 ID/OD dimension requirements
- Full compliance to IEC 61386-1 requirements, CE certified
- Extreme temperature range from -60 to +150°C (-76 to +302°F)
- Trade sizes from 3/8" to 4" (12mm to 103mm)
- Coordinated performance with Series 5300SST6HT 316 Stainless Steel Fittings
- UL, CSA & IP ingress protection ratings aligned with industrial enclosures
- Smooth extruded jackets provide best performance with fittings
- The LT6XE flexible metallic conduit is used in extremely high temperature applications such as commercial ovens and refrigeration, industrial furnaces and foundries.
- Used extensively in corrosive environments and where flexibility is necessary for motion, vibration and bending.
- Ideal for use in outdoor applications for extreme environments.
- Liquid tight applications against water, oils and mild acids.
- For use in electrical circuits up to 1,000 V
Construction / Material / Finish:
- Stainless Steel 316L Core
- TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber), extruded smooth jacket
- Halogen free, UV stabilized and UL94-HB flame rating
- Ink printed ratings and technical information
- Full range of trade sizes from 3/8” to 4” (12mm to 103mm), Fully interlocked design
- Colors: Black (Standard)