LTBU Computer Blue liquid-tight flexible metal conduit is typically used in computer rooms, data centers and infrastructure applications where crush and impact resistant performance is required to protect vital power conductors and communication lines.
Features & benefits:
- Global certification to UL, CSA and IEC requirements
- Trade sizes from 3/8” to 4” (12mm to 103mm)
- Coordinated performance with Series 52/53 liquidtight fttings
- UL, CSA & IP ingress protection ratings aligned with industrial enclosures
- Smooth extruded jackets provide best performance with fittings
- Computer rooms, data centers, infrastructure, communication lines, etc.
- Optional colors for application specific solutions such as safety, fire protection,power and control circuits, etc.
- Liquid tight applications against water, oils, cutting fluids, mild acids
- For use in electrical circuits up to 1,000 V
- Listed and marked for direct burial in earth or in poured concrete
Construction / Material / Finish:
- Hot-dipped zinc galvanized steel core
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) extruded smooth jacket
- Inkjet printed technical information and ratings
- Full range of trade sizes from 3/8” to 4” (12mm to 103mm) 3/8” to 1-1/4”, integral copper bonding wire, square lock design 1-1/2” to 4” fully interlocked design
- Colors: blue (standard) Optional colors: red, yellow, green, orange and many others