Boxed interface relays and optocouplers
The ABB R600 boxed interface relay range is used for electrical isolation, amplification and signal matching between the electronic controls – PLCs, iPCs or field bus systems – and the sensor / actuator level.
The built-in relay ensures the design fulfills the highest vibration requirements. The compact design and different connection terminal options help produce optimized panel installations.
• Space savings
• Highly vibration resistant
• High switching currents in a small footprint
• Screw- or spring-type terminals
• 8 different coil voltages from 5-24 V DC / 24-230 V AC/DC
• 1 n/c contact, 1 n/o contact, 1 c/o contact or 2 c/o contacts available
• Optional intergrated RC element available
• Up to 4 mm² wire can be connected