Enclosures for preventative fire protection, A2, F30/F90, I30/I90, E30/E90
Preventive fire protection is not only a matter for those constructing a building. In planning and designing their installations, expert electrical planners and engineers or switchgear manufacturers are responsible for ensuring that those installations do not become the cause of a fire.
ABB offers an innovative enclosure system for fire prevention, which is constructed of fireproof materials, features optimum technology and is available in a variety of economical designs.
A wide range of wall enclosures (flush/surface/enclosure) and floor-standing enclosures (surface) are available in a variety of enclosure sizes.
ABB has expanded its range to include fire protection Mantle Enclosures,and Fire Protection Doors which, in addition to having a fire resistance duration that conforms to DIN 4102 Part 2 (F30/F90), also guarantee to check fire load (I30/I90) and maintain functionality (E30/E90).
- Level of interior fire protection, fire resistance duration of at least 30/90 min. To check the I30/I90 classification of the fire protection enclosures, testing has been carried out in accordance with DIN 4102 Part 11.
- Level of exterior fire protection, fire resistance duration of at least 30/90 min. to check the E30/E90 classification of the fire protection enclosures, testing has been carried out in accordance with DIN 4102 Part 12.
- Flush mounting
- Wall mounting
- Floor standing
- Highly compressed, multi-layer
- Fire protection plates (DIN 4102-1)
- Made of “A2” class material, fireproof, impervious to smoke
- Light gray coating similar to RAL 7035
- Edges with contrasting colours
- Door can be right or left-hinged
- 180° opening angle
- Swivel handle with stainless steel appearance, with a double bit semi-cylinder
- Prepared for installation of distribution panels and CombiLine-M modular distribution panels
- Ventilation takes place via channels in the rear wall. Openings for incoming or outgoing air are automatically closed in the event of a fire
- IP54, Plinth, Various surface designs