Electronic overload relays
Motor protection for overload and phase failure
Electronic overload relays offer reliable and precise protection for motors in the event of overload or phase failure. The electronic overload relay can make up a compact starting solution together with contactors.
- Reliable in harsh environments such as oil and gas, chemical industries
- Reliable protection for motors
- Easy to create starters
- Optimized match to ABB contactors
- Reduced logistic costs and improved designed by three trip classes in one device
- Single mounting kits and wire reset for remote control available for specific applications.
- Approved for use in hazardous environments
- Selectable trip class (10E, 20E, 30E)
- Adjustable current setting ranges
- Overload protection with phase loss sensitivity
- Temperature compensation up to +70°C and self supply
- Automatic or manual reset, sealable.