Electronic overload relays
Electronic overload relays offer reliable and precise protection for motors in the event of overload or phase failure.The electronic overload relay can make up a compact starting solution together with contactors.
- Reliable protection for motors
- Easy to create starters
- Optimized match to ABB contactors
- Reduced logistic costs and improved designed by three trip classes in one device
- Single mounting kits and wire reset for remote control available for specific applications.
- Selectable trip class (10E, 20E, 30E)
- Adjustable current setting ranges
- Overload protection with phase loss sensitivity
- Temperature compensation up to +70°C and self supply
- Automatic or manual reset, sealable
- Stop and test function.