AF 3-pole contactors
Featuring AF technology as standard, AF contactors establish a new industry benchmark. The electronically controlled coil offers multiple benefits over conventional alternatives, and together with ABB's wide product offering, an optimal configuration, every time.
- Optimize logistics and cut administration costs with fewer product variants to handle
- Access global support and use the same products in all parts of the world: the 100 … 250 V AC/DC coil covers all standard network voltages
- Push-in spring terminals offer only one push for extremely fast wiring: faster than ever installation, easier than ever wiring, reliable as ever connections
- A reduction of the coil's energy consumption by 80% lets you save energy
- Secure your uptime by letting the AF technology overbridge voltage drops and sags.
- Up to 560 kW - 400 V AC-3, 900 hp - 480 V and 2650 A - 690 V AC-1, 2700 A - general use
- Only 4 coils cover 24 V - 500 V AC and 20 V - 500 V DC
- Screw, push-in spring and ring tongue connection types
- Built-in surge suppression
- Connection sets and interlock unit for reversing and star-delta starter for an easy, fast and secure assembly of starters
- Mirror and mechanically linked contacts.