Insulating transformers guarantee the protection against indirect contacts without automatically breaking the circuit at the first fault to earth. Particularly in medical and surgery rooms a sudden and automatic breaking of the service may have serious implications. Thus, TI single-phase insulating transformers have specifically been designed for medical use and provide galvanic separation between the distribution network and the user load when it comes to power supply in group 2 medical locations.
- Quality: the insulation of the windings, realized with the exclusive vacuum pressure technology, guarantees maximum heat dissipation
- Reliability: versions available with two PT100 probes, on the primary and secondary winding, enabling continuous and precise temperature monitoring
- Conformity: compliant with EN 61558-1 and EN 61558-2-15
H+Line: Take a look at the whole solution
- Wide range: available with 3, 5, 7.5 and 10 kVA of power output
- Compact size: low space requirements in the QSO switchboards thanks to small overall dimensions of the insulation transformers
- Filter functionality: reduced network interferences and harmonic components coming from the supply thanks to a metallic shield between the two windings