E 90 fuse holders and fuse switch disconnectors provide protection against short-circuits and overloads. The fuse disconnector can be sealed or padlocked to ensure the operator’s safety during maintenance. Versions with blown-fuse indicators enable you to check whether the fuse is still working correctly or not.
- Quick, flexible and error-proof installation
- Protection and safety during maintenance
- International quality marks, navel type-approvals and UL certification
- Optional local blown fuse indicator
- High temperature performance thanks to venting grooves and cooling chambers that improve heat dissipation also for multipole configurations
- Finger safe feature which ensures personnel protection during maintenance (no possibility of getting in touch with live parts during fuse replacement)