ABB’s ZX series gas insulated primary switchgear is designed to offer the ideal combination of flexibility, reliability, availability, safety and economy for industrial and utility applications up to 40.5 kV.
Housed in robust metal enclosures, the ZX series design features hermetically sealed pressure systems to ensure that it remains gas-tight throughout a long service life. The use of vacuum circuit-breakers together with digital protection and control technology, sensor system and plug-in connections makes the ZX series easy to install, operate and maintain as well as offering a truly future-proof solution. Why ABB?
- Partitioned function compartments for maximum safety
- Completely shockproof
- HV section totally independent of environmental influences
- Extremely long system life
- Maximum availability for operator
- Minimum maintenance requirement