ZX2 is part of ABBs successful ZX family of gas-insulated indoor switchgears for primary distribution. This three-phase encapsulated, arc-resistant switchgear for single and double busbar applications is equipped with separate gas-filled busbar and circuit breaker compartments.
The modular structure of the ZX2 switchgear enables a flexible design for a variety of applications in utility and industry segment.
The gas tanks protect all high voltage parts inside permanently from soiling, humidity, entry of foreign bodies and other environmental influences resulting in a very reliable and practically maintenance-free switchgear. All switching devices are motor-operated and can be controlled remotely.
All panels are routine-tested and gas-filled in the factory. The use of plug-in technology enables safe, fast and easy installation without the need for special tools.
- Rated voltage up to 36 (42) kV
- Rated normal current up to 3150 A
(With the use of parallel bus systems up to 5000 A)
- Rated short-time withstand current up to 40 kA
- Maximum operator safety thanks to arc-resistant design
- Reliable operation and maximum availability
- Fast installation thanks to plug-in technology
- Arc-resistant design (AFLR)
- Available in single or double bus configuration
- Vacuum circuit breaker type VD4X
- Plug-in busbar connection
- Available with inner or outer cone cable termination system
- Optional top cable entry available
- Customized low voltage compartment offers ample space for mounting of protection and control devices
- Integrated pressure relief ducts and optional pressure relief to the outside of the switchgear room
- Optional digital version available
- Optional with eco-efficient insulating gas AirPlus available
- Complies with IEC, GB/DL, GOST standards,
CSA; IEEE standards with UL certification available on request