VM1 circuit breakers are used in primary power distribution for control and protection of cables, overhead lines, substations, motors, transformers, generators, capacitor banks, etc. in plants in chemical industries, steelworks, automobile industries, airports, large buildings and shopping malls. The magnetic drive activates the moving contacts of the interrupters and integrates all the functions of a traditional drive.
- Medium voltage circuit breakers with magnetic actuator for primary distribution up to 24 kV, 3150 A (4000*), 50 kA.
- Maintenance-free solution, ideal for highly demanding applications
- Ideal for applications requiring frequent switching
- Special version available for fast transfer switch application
- Electronic board performs diagnostics on circuit-breaker conditions
- Suitable for a wide range of auxiliary supply voltages
- Vacuum interrupters embedded in poles for protection against humidity, shock and dust
- Magnetic actuator controlled by electronic board and storing capacitors
- 30,000 mechanical operations on all the ratings