Medium voltage electronic sectionalizers AutoLink
Save time, effort and money!
The ABB AutoLink sectionalizer is an isolating device that automatically isolates the faulted section of the overhead network when a permanent fault occurs. If a temporary fault occurs, the AutoLink allows the upstream recloser or breaker to clear the fault without interrupting the circuit. Both AutoLink electronic sectionalizer and the wireless version of Autolink, WiAutoLink, are designed to improve reliability and service continuity.
- Increased reliability and continuity of service, discriminating between temporary and permanent faults
- Inventory reduction: one size fits all current ratings
- Simple and quick installation without special tools
- Reduces maintenance time: field configurable and resettable
- Reduced operation costs
- Improvement of SAIFI and SAIDI indexes
- Only three voltage levels: 15, 27 and 38 kV
- Nominal current and number of counts settable by user
- No external power source required
- AutoLink family: single-phase, loadbreak, mechanical three-phase and wireless three-phase
- Independent of the time-current curve